Investigaciones en Historia Económica. Su transferencia a la docencia, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Palma de Mallorca 2018
Ramón Molina de Dios, Antònia Morey Tous, Carles Manera Erbina, Gonçal López Nadal, Andreu Seguí Beltrán (eds.), Investigaciones en Historia Económica. Su transferencia a la docencia, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Palma de Mallorca 2018. ISBN: 978-84-09-01695-2
As a result of the debates that took place last year at the XIII Meeting on Didactics of Economic History held in Palma, we present in this publication a series of works that delve into the question of how to transfer to daily teaching the recent findings in both research as in the application of new teaching techniques.
The publication is structured in seven large sections that collect a good part of the contributions that were discussed at the meeting:
- "Beyond Bologna". Innovation in interdisciplinarity in the teaching of Economic History.
- Economic History outside the scope of Economy and Business. National and international experiences
- "Student Engagement" through Economic History: new methodologies and approaches.
- Economic History from a gender perspective.
- Art as a didactic tool of Economic History.
- ICTs and Virtual Education Platforms applied to university teaching of Economic History: experiences.
- Digital technologies, games, app's and simulations as tools for university teaching innovation. New international perspectives.