- The University of the Balearic Islands organizes the VII Conference of Teaching in Economics to be held on 11 and 12 June 2015, with the aim of promoting a space for reflection and sharing of teaching experiences.
- XXXIX Simposio de la Asociación Española de Economía-Spanish Economic Association (SAEe)
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain, on 11 -13 December 2014
- organized jointly by the DEA and DEE
- The University of the Balearic Islands is the 9 th best in the world in research on tourism
- The doctoral program in Tourism and Environment has Mention Excel • Towards Excellence of the Ministry of Education of the Government of Spain
"On merger profitability and the intensity of rivalry", The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, forthcoming
"International trade and tourism flows: An extension of the gravity model", Economic Modelling, 52, 1026–1033, 2016, (con J. Pérez-Rodríguez y F. Ledesma-Rodríguez)
Daniel Cardona Coll:
"Firms' operational costs, market entry and growth", The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 16 (1), 211-229, 2016, (con F. Sánchez-Losada)
"Economic valuation of coastal and marine ecosystem services in the 21st century:
an overview from a management perspective"
Cati Torres and Nick Hanley
DEA Working Paper No. 75, February 2016
"Testing for Deterministic Seasonality in Mixed-Frequency VARs"
Tomás del Barrio Castro and Alain Hecq
DEA Working Paper No. 76, April 2016
"A systemic crisis in the context of globalization: the Great Recession in the perspective of economic history, 1970-2008"
DEA Working Paper No. 77, April 2016
"Gender, institutions and educational achievement: a cross-country comparison"
Helena Marques, Oscar Marcenaro–Gutierrez and Luis Alejandro Lopez–Agudo
DEA Working Paper No. 78, April 2016
"Parental Alcohol Consumption and Adult Children's Educational Attainment"
Lucia Mangiavacchi and Luca Piccoli
DEA Working Paper No. 79, May 2016