News of DEA
- Audiovisual "Tanzania: Promoting research" (11/16/2016)
- The impact of the sustainable tourism tax (10/27/2016)
- People per square meter of beach (07/10/2016)
- Increasing the water price is not enough to reduce hotel water consumption (10/03/2016)
The University of the Balearic Islands organizes the VII Conference of Teaching in Economics to be held on 11 and 12 June 2015, with the aim of promoting a space for reflection and sharing of teaching experiences.
- XXXIX Simposio de la Asociación Española de Economía-Spanish Economic Association (SAEe)
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain, on 11 -13 December 2014
- organized jointly by the DEA and DEE
- The PhD program in Economics of Tourism and Environment has been awarded with a Mention Towards Excellence for doctoral programmes by the Ministry of Education, Government of Spain.
- The University of the Balearic Islands is the 9 th best in the world in research on tourism
- The doctoral program in Tourism and Environment has Mention Excel Towards Excellence of the Ministry of Education of the Government of Spain
- Presentation of the book "A boost to the economic analysis of tourism: a tribute to Professor Antonio Sastre"
- Course "for experiments in teaching economics". 20-21 October 2011
- Lecture Series: "How much is the value of a forest?"
- Investiture ceremony of Mrs. Nancy E. Bockstael as an honorary doctor from the University of the Balearic Islands
- The Faculty of Economics and Business is located in the top 12 posts in the Spanish ranking